This 4,394 m² property offers stunning views of the mountains, the Isle of Toro, the open sea and the Gulf of Santa Manza... And a unique feeling of tranquillity, of being alone in the world!
The villa spans several floors and offers around 285 m² of living space:
Upper ground floor :
- Entrance hall,
- Living room with fireplace and dining room, opening onto the main terrace on the sea side and a patio area on the garden side,
- A large terrace provides access to the swimming pool surrounded by wide beaches,
- A fitted kitchen, scullery and utility room complete the living spaces,
- A guest WC,
- A games room,
- A master suite with dressing room, bathroom and access to the main terrace with sea views,
Lower ground floor:
- Two staircases lead to this level:
- The first gives access to three bedrooms, one of which has a dressing room. All have en suite shower rooms, terraces and sea views. Large cellars complete this side of the house,
- The second staircase leads to a bedroom with shower room and toilet, which could become an independent space.
- A large study that could be converted into a bedroom, a toilet and a terrace with sea views.
The property also features a 2-car carport and a garage off the entrance hall.
The enclosed, secure grounds are planted with local species, some of which are enhanced by low Bonifacio stone walls.
Price of the property